Monday, February 23, 2009

Tutorial Three What is a blog?

A blog is a personal diary with links to site appropriate to me, my interests and my friends. I can include my personal thoughts and photos of things or activities happening in my life. Really it is what ever I want it to be. No two will be the same as the things I chose to upload and have links to will be different from anyone else's.

I can go into my blog at any time and write my diary where my invited friends can then go and have a look and read and even add their own comments. I can add anything that I feel I would like to share with others. It is also a forum to keep in touch with friends and family while away from home. You can post photos of your time away that they can view and keep up to date with.
The blog allow me to access who can read or view my site. But people can write to me asking to be a "friend" and I can decided if I will allow them to become a "friend".

Officially blogging started in 1999, and have reshaped the web, impacted politics, and journalism and enabled millions of people to have a voice and be connected with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment